| Terms and Conditions|
Iraqi Association (IA)
Registered as the Iraqi Community Association under Charities Act 1993 No. 1101109 and Companies Act 1985 & 1989 No. 4684099
Registered office: Palingswick House
241 King Street
London W6 9LP
Access to and use of this website (http://www.iraqiassociation.org) is provided by the Iraqi
Association subject to the following terms:
- By using http://www.iraqiassociation.org you agree to be
legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect from your first use of Iraqi Association website.
- The iA reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Your continued use of http://www.iraqiassociation.org after
changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be
- English law governs this agreement and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation,
text, video, graphics and audio, published on http://www.iraqiassociation.org,
whether copyright the Iraqi Association or a third party.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise
use http://www.iraqiassociation.org content in any way except for non-commercial personal or
educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from
any http://www.iraqiassociation.org content except for non-commercial personal or educational
use. Any other use of http://www.iraqiassociation.org content requires the prior written
permission of the Iraqi Association.
- You agree to use http://www.iraqiassociation.org only for lawful purposes and in a way that
does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment
- The names, images and logos identifying the Iraqi Association, or third parties and their products
and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the IA, and/or third parties.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any
trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the IA, or any other third party.
appearing on specific sections of the website, then the latter shall prevail.
- http://www.iraqiassociation.org content, is provided "as is" without any representations or any
kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory
quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Iraqi Association will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential
damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or
other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use
- The Iraqi Association does not warrant that functions contained in
http://www.iraqiassociation.org content will be
uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or
that http://www.iraqiassociation.org or
the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- You can access other sites via links
from http://www.iraqiassociation.org. These sites
are not under our control and we are not responsible in anyway for their contents.